Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lessons from the Artist, His Canvas, the Sun, and the Son.

 

I think I fall in love with the Sun every time I watch a sunrise and sunset. It whispers of new mercies and grace that the Son graces on every human every day. His mercies are on those who see it and those who don't.

I love being in Jordan. The place of this picture now specifically hosts many memories for me, especially with this special girl!


My sister and I got to enjoy camp at this beautiful place for a week, enjoying the weather, the people, the sermons, the songs, and the great conversations bringing growth and glory to the Son. So much to  be grateful for. So much to learn.

I. Love. Home.
I. Love. Friends.
I. Love. the. Sun.
.and. its. Colors.
I. Love. the. Artist.
.and. His. Canvas.
I. Love. the. Son.
.and. His. Sacrifice.

.Learning His Amazing Grace.



No comments:

Post a Comment