Sunday, August 18, 2013

Camel on the Table!

Started off my morning with the lovely Brodhags! Homemade granola, homemade Jordanian Manaeesh and Pita Bread with Cheese and Zaatar, a camel on the table, and a wonderful time enjoying food, enjoying people, and loving all His hand brings.

Here's my take on this :) If you want to get to know people, have a meal with them! It's amazing how much you can connect with people over food. Want to make friends, eat with them! So I did, I ate with them, with the camel on the table, and realized that God has blessed me with some quality and caring people in my life.

A little bit of Home at the Table.
A little bit more of home at the table :)


I don't do hash tags, but if I did, I'd have to say....
#Thankful #Grateful #His Hand #So Secure #Rest #He is #God

No comments:

Post a Comment